For your very best Christmas gifts in Derbyshire, the Bakewell Christmas Market is the place to be on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th November. The LoveTaliesin team will be on hand to show off their stunning selection of jewellery and accessories.
Bakewell Christmas Market Entertainment
Local radio celebrity, Becky Measures of Spire Radio will be supporting the Bakewell Christmas Market and broadcasting from The Rutland Arms Hotel in Bakewell throughout the Christmas Market Weekend. Becky will also be switching on the Christmas Lights at 4.45 in Bath Gardens Bakewell.
There’ll be music from the Retford Pipe Band on Saturday morning among the live music and entertainment. As well as LoveTaliesin Jewellery, you’ll find Street Food, Mulled Wine, Hot Roast Chestnuts, Festive Choirs, Birds of Prey, Whisky tastings, Santa’s Grotto, Shetland Pony Sleigh Rides, Children’s Roundabout Rides, Gully Mouse, Minions and Face Painting.
The British Bus Bar will be there to provide some festive beverages alongside traders with Traditional Festive Food.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Bakewell Christmas Market
When you come and see us at the Bakewell Christmas Market, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Abalone Pendants, earrings and bracelets (including some clip-on earrings)
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Sterling Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- 999 Fine Silver rings and necklaces
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
See the Facebook page for this event