Longlane, Ashbourne DE6 5BJ
You probably already know that Sue is a mad cat lady, so it will come as no surprise that we are going to be at the Cat Protection Adoption Centre Spring Fair with the LoveTaliesin gazebo and jewellery collection.
This centre is the largest purpose built cat centre in this area and was opened in 1998, with 100 pens to house approximately 150 cats and kittens. Since then we have had the much needed addition of our outdoor area and more recently an annex with 15 extra pens. We can now potentially have in residence up to 240 cats and kittens at any one time, unfortunately there are usually just as many waiting to come into us to find new homes.
The Cat Protection Adoption Centre Spring Fair is one of their major fundraising events which is organised by our Friends of Derby Adoption Centre, who help raise funds to support the centre to make sure the cats have everything they desire!
There are normally three main events at the centre each year plus smaller fundraising efforts throughout the year both at the centre and in the Derby area. We are always in need of volunteers for these events, if you feel you could offer a couple of hours to help on one of their own stalls please contact the adoption centre. The LoveTaliesin stall comes fully staffed with Sue and Dave.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Cat Protection Adoption Centre Spring Fair
When you come and see us at the Cat Protection Adoption Centre Spring Fair, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and domed with resin.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone necklaces. bracelets and pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Sue’s Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glow-in-The Dark bracelets for children
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!