East Bridgford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG13 8LF
We are really looking forward to our second visit to the East Bridgford Village Show with our jewellery collections. The show takes place on Butts Field on Saturday 24th June with a packed programme of events including the parade through the village and into the show field.
East Bridgford Village Show day is Saturday 24th June and proceedings start, as always, with the traditional Fancy Dress Parade setting off from St Peter’s Academy playground at 11am prompt. There will be lots of entertainment throughout the day (see below), finishing with the ‘End of Show’ Dog Show and Race.
Our team of volunteers with their distinctive orange shirts will be selling programmes and raffle tickets door-to-door around the villages shortly. There are once again some great prizes in the raffle, so don’t miss out on your chance to win. Programmes will also be available later in the month at the Post Office and East Bridgford News.
This year’s Show highlights include:
• Elaine Hill’s Sheepdog and ducks display
• Dako Flying Angels
• Seaforth Highlanders leading the Fancy Dress Parade
• Rodeo Bull
• New Wipeout Big Red Balls
• Egg throwing competition
• Dog Show
• Tug of War
• Punch & Judy shows
• Inflatable obstacle course, slide and bouncy castle
• Battle of Britain Memorial Flight fly past (weather permitting)
• A wide range of stalls to browse and buy from —OPEN FOR BUSINESS FROM 11AM
• Hog roast, barbecue, WI sandwiches and teas
• Performances by Bingham School of Dance and Starlight Dance Group
• Licensed bar and Pimms tent
• Main marquee displaying all your Homecraft and Horticultural entries.
Don’t forget to bring your Homecraft and Horticultural entries to the main marquee between 8 am and 9.45am, as well as your scarecrows. Details of all the categories are in the show programme. We look forward to welcoming you all on the field on the 24th.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at East Bridgford Village Show
You can pick up some beautiful, hand-made jewellery created from Swarovski Crystal elements, Tibetan Silver Charms, gemstones and our new range of Special Effect paint and resin jewellery for men and women. We’ll also have some of our range of scarves and unusual scarf hangers.
There’ll also be a chance to see our ever expanding range of £3.99 earrings as well as bookmarks and pendants.
In our gemstone range, don’t miss our collection of Necklaces, pendants, bracelets and earrings.
We’ll put more information about the East Bridgford Village Show on our Facebook page nearer and on the day.