The summer festival season includes some massive events such as Splendour, but we love taking our jewellery to more local events like the Etwall Family Music Festival as well as the big ones.
The Etwall Family Music Fesstival takes place at Etwall Cricket Club on Sunday 16th July 2017. It is organised by Etwall Family Events,who organise a number of fun activities throughout the year.
You will find a great mix of live music for all ages and tastes, so bring your chairs, tables and picnics. Festival facilities will include
- Licensed Bar
- Variety of Stall
- Bouncy Castles
- Kwick cricket games during the day
Gates will open earlier this year at 11.30 for a 12.30 start, musical performances 2pm – 8pm.
Live Music at Etwall Family Music Festival
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Etwall Family Music Festival
We are delighted that we are able to be part of the Etwall Family Music Festival. So when you come and see us in our gazebo there, you will find most of our usual jewellery – but with special emphasis on Sue’s hand-made and our ethically sourced pieces including:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Pewter Mirrors
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, on the LoveTaliesin stall at the show. We’re looking forward to meeting new customers as well as some of the many friends we’ve already made.
Check our Facebook Page for more details in the run-up to this Festival.