As The Great Notts Show returns to Nottingham’s Old Market Square, we join in the fun for the first time. Find the LoveTaliesin Gazebo just off the square near Primark. The show is a celebration of all that is “Great” in our wonderful county.
We’re expecting more than 100,000 people to descend on the Great Notts Show which will have an amazing array of food, drink, live music and arts. We’re there among an amazing selection of local artisan crafts and arts. This year sees the events being extended to take in a bigger bar and stage area with the plans in place to keep it running again till until 11pm. (This is only for the bar and a few select stalls near the bar and stage and we don’t expect that we’ll be open unttil that late!).
The event is FREE to enter and there is plenty of car parking in and around the city…or just use Nottingham’s great transport links by taking either the bus or the tram.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at the Great Notts Show
When you come and see us at The Great Notts Show, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and domed with resin.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Semi-Precious Gemstone necklaces. bracelets, pendants and rings set in 925 silver
- Semi-precious gemstone chip bracelets
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- Purse Pads – Useful and pretty little notebooks
- Star Sparkle Bracelets
- Glow-in-The Dark bracelets for children
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!