Kedleston Hall is probably the UK’s most beautiful location for an antiques fair. It is a truly stunning setting for LoveTaliesin Jewellery’s first visit to this type of event. This twice-yearly fair takes place in the grounds of this stunning National Trust property. The venue is only six miles from the centre of Derby.
As well as our gazebo with our jewellery collections, you will find a huge range of antiques and collectables for sale, on-site catering, a licensed bar and ample free parking. The fair also plays host to local brass bands and the Jaguar car owners’ club.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Kedleston Hall
When you come and see us at Kedleston Hall, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and domed with resin.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Steampunk pendants and brooches – hand-made using watch parts and charms, with some of them set in crystal-clear resin.
- Semi-Precious Gemstone necklaces. bracelets, pendants and rings set in 925 silver
- Semi-precious gemstone chip bracelets
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- Pewter Earrings, Brooches and Mirrors – hand made by Sharon Dickinson of Archive Crafts.
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!