Market Harborough LE16 7QX
We are thrilled that we will be taking our jewellery collections to the Leicestershire County Show this year.
The show takes place over the August Bank Holiday weekend, on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th August on the County Showground near Market Harborough.
Leicestershire County Show
The show features a full programme of horse and livestock competitions as well as a packed programme of displays and attractions.
There will be thrills galore with Freestyle Motocross when the Broke FMX stunt display team can be seen jumping 35 feet in the air pulling acrobatic stunts over gaps approaching 100 feet. Broke FMX features some of the top UK freestyle motocross riders, always eager to show off their tricks and skills – including a back-flip – if conditions are right.
Sheridan the Sheepdog, has appeared in the main ring at Crufts, rides around on his trike, stopping on his way to play jingles and amaze his audience by holding a conversation with them. He has proved to be extremely popular with adults and children alike. An ideal and unusual mix and mingle artiste.
The Fernie Hunt is the only Leicestershire hunt to be contained entirely within the county, and can trace its history back to 1853.
The RAF will be bringing one of its historic aircraft from the Battle of Britain Flight to fly over the show.
The Rockwood Dog Display Team has been entertaining crowds since 1982. Along with performing at some of the country’s leading outdoor events the team have had four Royal performances within the last two years. The dogs are all family pets and many of them have been rescued from bad homes.
Tractor Pulling Competition makes its debut at this year’s Leicestershire County Show. This sport has come to Europe from the USA and is popular in the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Leicestershire County Show
We are delighted that we are able to be part of the Leicestershire County Show. So when you come and see us, you will find most of our usual jewellery – but with special emphasis on Sue’s hand-made and our ethically sourced pieces including:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Pewter Mirrors
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, on the LoveTaliesin stall at the Nottingham Green Festival. We’re looking forward to meeting new customers as well as some of the many friends we’ve already made in our home city.