LoveTaliesin will be at Nottingham’s 10th Annual Light Night on Friday 10th February 2017. Our gazebo will be set up on Nottingham’s Old Market Square. Come along, say hello and see our sparkling jewellery – including an increasing variety of Sue’s hand-made treasures.
Light Night is an evening of free arts and culture events in Nottingham city centre. The festival transforms the city and brings it to life after dark through illuminations, spectacles, music, street theatre and much more. The Wheel of Nottingham will be back in the Old Market Square from Saturday 28 January to Sunday 12 March but, on Light Night, will be transformed into the Wheel of Light with a special light show consisting of complex patterns created with 75,000 bulbs.
Do something different on a Friday night!
Take part in a fantastic night of discovery as Nottingham comes to life on Friday 10th February 2016 from 6pm till late. However, our stall will be set up and we’re keen to let you see our jewellery all day.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Light Night
When you come and see us, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Pewter Mirrors
- Abalone (Paua Shell) earrings, pendants, sets and bracelets
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, in the LoveTaliesin gazebo on Nottingham’s Old Market Square.
Check our Facebook Page for more details as soon as we have them.
Art at Light Night
Other returning favourites will include Arts Council England-funded installations, free entry to Nottingham Castle and Brewhouse Yard, the Market and free live music performances. But there’ll also be at least ten new venues for the tenth Light Night.
Light Night events take place around the city, and are close to drop off points for buses, the tram and trains. Use Traveline to plan your journey.
Light Night Programme
The programme for Light Night 2017 will be available from Nottingham Tourism centre, and other venues around the city.
Details from http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/lightnight