Long Eaton, Nottingham NG10 1HZ
It’s been a while since we were last at a Craft Fair in Dave’s former home town of Long Eaton, but we return for the Long Eaton Christmas Craft Fair and the switch-on of the Christmas lights. There will be wonderful family music and entertainment, traditional bands, family fun fair, street entertainers, market, a magical lantern procession as part of the Erewash Festival of Light programme…and of course a visit from Santa himself.
You will find LoveTaliesin and the craft fair on Long Eaton High Street all day and evening on Thursday 24th November. The fair runs from about 10:00am until at least 8pm. Please note that, if you are coming specifically to see us, we will only be there on the Thursday. The rest of the craft fair will be there on Friday and Saturday too.
Look out for the LoveTaliesin gazebo with the smiling, but slightly frozen, faces of Sue and Dave.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Long Eaton Christmas Lights Switch-On
This Thursday daytime and evening event is your only opportunity in Long Eaton itself to pick up your Christmas gifts and the essential accessories for your Christmas parties. You will love these Swarovski Christmas Tree earrings, hand-made with love and care by Sue.
When you come and see us at the Long Eaton Christmas Lights Switch-On and Craft fair, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Abalone Pendants, earrings and bracelets (including some clip-on earrings)
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Sterling Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- 999 Fine Silver rings and necklaces
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!