Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7PA
We’ve been going to the Market Harborough craft fair for a number of years now and we love the town, the people and the bacon cobs from Wesses Bakery on the Square.
You’ll find a great selection of stallholders at Market Harborough selling a wide range of craft and gifts, from cakes to children’s clothes. LoveTaliesin started with a table inside the marquee and a couple of years ago we decided to move out and get our own gazebo. This instantly gave us lots more space to display even more jewellery.
You can read about our early adventures in the gazebo by clicking here.
What’s on Offer at Market Harborough Craft Fair?
When you come and see us at Market Harborough Craft Fair this time, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and domed with resin.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Semi-Precious Gemstone necklaces. bracelets, pendants and rings set in 925 silver
- Semi-precious gemstone chip bracelets
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- Purse Pads – Useful and pretty little notebooks
- Star Sparkle Bracelets
- Glow-in-The Dark bracelets for children
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!