We are really excited that we will be at the 2017 Nottingham Green Festival. We will be in our gazebo with our jewellery collection. In line with the ethos of this event, we will be highlighting our hand-made and ethically sourced jewellery.
The Green Festival is an annual event that will be held on Sunday 17th September 2017. It will be held in The Arboretum, Waverley Street / Addison Street, NG7 4HF, which is one minute from the High School Tram Stop and a few minutes from Nottingham’s Old Market Square.
If you are a cyclist, met at noon at the Square to join a mini Critical Mass Bike Ride to the Green Fest!
Attractions at Nottingham Green Festival
As well as the LoveTaliesin Jewellery stall, there will be a wide range of activities including community stalls with refreshments, ethical products and energy-saving technologies and information. You will love the live music, outdoor entertainment and adult & children’s activities.
The festival is organised by grass roots, community based volunteers, with no regular statutory funding.
For more information about the Nottingham Green Festival, see their website at www.nottmgreenfest.org.uk.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Nottingham Green Festival
We are delighted that we are able to be part of the Nottingham Green Festival. So when you come and see us in the Arboretum, you will find most of our usual jewellery – but with special emphasis on Sue’s hand-made and our ethically sourced pieces including:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Pewter Mirrors
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, on the LoveTaliesin stall at the Nottingham Green Festival. We’re looking forward to meeting new customers as well as some of the many friends we’ve already made in our home city.
Check our Facebook Page for more details in the run-up to this fayre.