Wymeswold, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 6ST
LoveTaliesin Jewellery is delighted to be taking our jewellery collection to the well-established Rempstone Steam and Country Show on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th July. You will find us in the craft marquee.
This show features about 50 of the giants of road and agricultural steam in the form of loving restored and operated traction engines, showman’s engines and ploughing engines. There will also be about 600 smaller engines and other exhibits.
Added Attractions at Rempstone Steam and Country Show
Among the added attractions will be The Royal Corps of Signals Motorcycle Display Team. The Motorcycle display team has been booked for both days. In addition, there will be Scurry Driving and the Punjab Lancers. This really will be an event not to be missed!
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Rempstone Steam and Country Show
We are delighted that we are able to be part of the Rempstone Steam and Country Show. So when you come and see us in the craft marquee there, you will find most of our usual jewellery – but with special emphasis on Sue’s hand-made and our ethically sourced pieces including:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Pewter Mirrors
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, on the LoveTaliesin stall at the show. We’re looking forward to meeting new customers as well as some of the many friends we’ve already made in our home city.
Check our Facebook Page for more details in the run-up to this fayre.