Sunday 21st May sees us at the Ripley Spring Festival and Well Dressing. This will be our first visit to Ripley and it fills one of Sue’s long-held ambitions to visit one of Derbyshire’s famous well-dressings.
This event in the centre of Ripley will be a real family day out with lots for children to do, including Face painting and Punch and Judy as well as free children’s rides and a magic show.
The local radio station, Amber Sound, will be there too as well as a variety of stalls – including our own Gazebo with the LoveTaliesin Jewellery collections.
It promises to be a great day with the Well Dressing being blessed at 10:30.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Ripley Spring Festival and Well Dressing
You can pick up some very special offers on hand-made jewellery created from Swarovski Crystal elements, Tibetan Silver Charms and semi-precious gemstones.
See our amazing ranges of hand-made acrylic pendants, brooches and earrings. We also have a beautiful selection of bracelets, earrings, pendants and sets created with abalone (Paua Shell).
When you come and see us at the LoveTaliesin Jewellery Stall at the Ripley Spring Festival and Well Dressing you will find that our ever-growing collection also includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, in the LoveTaliesin gazebo.
There’ll also be a chance to see our ever-expanding range of £3.99 earrings and £6.99 boxed pendant and earring sets.