Congerstone, Nuneaton CV13 6LZ
On the first weekend of September each year the small, sleepy Leicestershire village of Shackerstone springs into life with the sights and sounds of the Shackerstone Family Festival.
It attracts approximately 15,000 to a unique event that includes vintage cars, canal boats, planes, railways and much more besides!
The not for profit organisation has run since 1995 and has helped raise an estimated £650,000+ for good causes, both national and local.
2017 is the 23rd Shackerstone Family Festival. For the last 22 years the Festival has taken over the village of Shackerstone in Leicestershire for the first weekend of September.
It brings together a large number of different family attractions that are centered around the village. The Ashby Canal runs through Shackerstone and the village is also home to a heritage railway. However for one weekend in September this sleepy Leicestershire village comes alive to the sounds of vintage vehicles, fairground rides, aircraft and no end of other unusual noises. This is the weekend of the Shackerstone Family Festival.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at The Shackerstone Family Festival
We are delighted that we are able to be part of the Shackerstone Family Festival . So when you come and see us, you will find most of our usual jewellery – but with special emphasis on Sue’s hand-made and our ethically sourced pieces including:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Pewter Mirrors
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, on the LoveTaliesin stall at the Shackerstone Family Festival. We’re looking forward to meeting new customers as well as some of the many friends we’ve already made at other events across the East Midlands and beyond..
Check our Facebook Page for more details in the run-up to this fayre.