Sheffield S1 2HB
For our first market in the steel city, we’ll be at the Sheffield Global Village Market in the heart of the city. Look for the LoveTaliesin gazebo and our jewellery collections among the wonderful range of food, gift and craft stalls.
The Sheffield Global Village Market will be returning to Fargate, Town Hall Square & Peace Gardens this April for another celebration of Culture! From Wednesday 27th April to Bank holiday Monday 2nd May 2016, Sheffield will be playing host to over 45 global traders who have travelled from all over the world to bring an array of tastes and unique crafts from their country of origin.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery will head an impressive line-up of stalls that sit alongside the amazing range of street food.
You will be drawn to the exotic and delicious smells of the flavours and tastes from all corners of the globe as Much More Than Tapas will be bringing the best of Spanish and Mediterranean Tapas, Island Spice Grill will be offering Jamaican style jerk chicken whilst the Cheese Board will have a range of cheeses from a huge range of countries.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Sheffield Global Village Market
When you come and see us at Sheffield Global Village Market, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Semi-precious gemstone bead bracelets
- Semi-precious gemstone chip bracelets
- Sterling silver rings
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Abalone (Paua Shell) Bracelets, earrings and pendants
- Special effect paint jewellery
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
There’ll be more news about this market on our Facebook Page