We are delighted to have been selected as one of traders at Splendour 2017, Nottingham’s well-established summer music festival. We’ll be back in Wollaton Park for the third year running with our jewellery collections. These keep on expanding and now include silver rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets. We’ll also have some festival staples such as inexpensive friendship bracelets and Glow-in-the-dark bracelets for children.
Splendour 2017 Star Line-up
Multi-award winning chart toppers, Kaiser Chiefs will be headlining Splendour 2017 on Saturday 22nd July, alongside acts including Busted, Tony Hadley, Billy Ocean, Black Grape, British Sea Power, Buzzcocks, Gabrielle Aplin, Will Varley, Yola Carter and more.
Shopping for Jewellery at Splendour
We’ll have the LoveTaliesin gazebo back on site for Splendour 2017 with Sue’s hand-made and our ethically sourced pieces including:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Pewter Mirrors
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, on the LoveTaliesin stall at Splendour 2017 Festival. We’re looking forward to meeting new customers as well as some of the many friends we’ve already made in our home city.
Check our Facebook Page for more details in the run-up to this festival.