Derby DE1 3AH
We will be back in Derby for the traditional St George’s Day celebration and craft fair on Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd April.
Find us in the Market Square near the Guildhall Market and the Fountain, along with lots of entertainment organised by Derby Live.
The Arts And Craft Fair marquee will be there and you’ll find us and our jewellery in the LoveTaliesin Gazebo.
You can read about our early adventures in the gazebo by clicking here.
When you come and see us at Derby St George’s Day Craft Fair this time, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Semi-Precious Gemstone necklaces. bracelets, pendants and rings set in 925 silver
- Semi-precious gemstone chip bracelets
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- Purse Pads – Useful and pretty little notebooks
- Star Sparkle Bracelets
- Glow-in-The Dark bracelets for children
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!