We are delighted to be at the Stoke on Trent Hanley Continental Market. This will be our first visit to the five towns with our jewellery collection.
This four-day Continental Market brings a touch of Europe to the centre of Hanley with a stunning array of street food, gifts, craft and, of course, LoveTaliesin’s gazebo filled with jewellery ideas for yourself or as gifts.
LoveTaliesin at Stoke on Trent Hanley Continental Market
When you come and see us at Stoke on Trent Hanley Continental Market, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, in the LoveTaliesin gazebo on Tontine Square or Upper Market Square. While we’re not yet sure of our exact location for this market, check our Facebook Page for more details as soon as we have them.
Hanley Continental Market
Although this is our first visit to this market, previous traders have represented India, Jamaica, Italy, Spain, Greece, Welsh, France, Germany, Belgium, UK and more! All products will be authentic to the trader’s origin country, allowing shoppers to taste the true flavours of the world.