Stone Craft & Collectors’ Market
The home of the Stone Craft & Collectors’ Market is the traditional and bustling Market town of Stone. It is situated off the A34 in Staffordshire, just 8 miles from Stafford. Stone is steeped in a long and colourful history as a canal town, midway along the Trent and Mersey Canal.
There is now a Craft and Collectables Market on every Third Saturday of the month (as well as other themed markets that appear during the year). The town’s regular markets are also a feature in the High Street – visiting Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
For information on parking please visit the Parking in Stafford and Stone website.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Stone Craft & Collectors’ Market
We are delighted that we are able to return to this attractive Staffordshire town to be part of the Stone Craft & Collectors’ Market. So when you come and see us on Stone High Street, you will find all our usual jewellery – and more besides as our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Pewter Mirrors
- Abalone (Paua Shell) earrings, pendants, sets and bracelets
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, on the LoveTaliesin stall at Stone Craft & Collectors’ Market on High Street in Stone.
Check our Facebook Page for more details in the run-up to this market..