LoveTaliesin Jewellery is delighted to be attending the Trinity Square Market, Nottingham’s newest regular market, on selected dates in 2017.
Look for our white gazebo on the square on selected Saturdays during the year. We will have all our usual jewellery and accessories, including Semi-precious gemstones, 925 and 999 silver, hand-made jewellery created with Swarovski Crystal Elements, Tibetan Silver, Dichroic Glass, Steampunk, Pewter and Acrylic Resin.
Don’t miss our good-looking and very useful scarf hangers and social stationery.
About Trinity Square Market
The Trinity Square Market was previously run by another organiser, but has been taken on by the new team behind the regular successful Friday and Saturday craft fairs that we attend across the East Midlands.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Trinity Square Market
When you come and see us at the Trinity Square Market, you will find that our ever-growing collection now includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pendants and Earrings hand-made from Swarovski Crystal Elements
- Dichroic Glass Bracelets, Earrings and Pendants
- Gemstone chip bracelets
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Pewter Mirrors
- Abalone (Paua Shell) earrings, pendants, sets and bracelets
- Stunning hand-made Steampunk pendants and brooches
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- Sterling Silver Rings
- 925 Silver Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and studs
- Earrings, Pendants, Bookmarks, Charm Bracelets and Necklaces hand-made from Tibetan Silver Charms
- Glass Nail Files
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, in the LoveTaliesin gazebo on Nottingham’s Trinity Square.
Check our Facebook Page for more details as soon as we have them.