University of Derby
Kedleston Old Rd, Derby, Derby DE22 1GB
We will be at the Atrium at the Kedleston Road site for our University of Derby Craft Stall where we’ll be set up inside, close to the shops and the Students’ Union.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at the University of Derby Craft Stall
You will be able to see, handle, try on and buy a great selection of jewellery and accessories. The semi-precious gemstones and 925 and 999 silver are always popular, and so is all the hand-made jewellery made from Tibetan Silver charms. Sue makes earrings, pendants, charm bracelets, necklaces and more using these charms.
You can also select from a range of Dichroic Glass pendants, studs and dangle earrings as well as bracelets. Then there is the range of Sue’s hand-made pendants and earrings created with sparkling Swarovski Crystal elements.
Then there’s our unique handmade jewellery designed and made by Sue Thomas that include these stunning steampunk pendants and brooches.
We are delighted to be back at the University of Derby. So when you come and see us in Atrium at the Kedleston Road site, you will find all our usual jewellery – and more besides as our ever-growing collection also includes:
- Pendants, earrings, brooches and bracelets hand-painted by Sue with special effect paint and protected by a resin dome.
- Pewter Earrings and Brooches
- Pewter Mirrors
- Abalone (Paua Shell) earrings, pendants, sets and bracelets
- Enamelled pendant and earring sets
- Acrylic Butterfly brooches, pendants and earrings
- … and lots of surprises as new ideas and new products constantly burst from Sue’s creative imagination!
We’ll have all these, and even more beautiful jewellery, on the LoveTaliesin stall at the University of Derby Craft Stall.
Like our Facebook Page for more details in the run-up to this event and to keep in touch with all our news.