Cat Charm Pendant and Earrings Set
This Cat Charm Pendant and Earrings Set represents this fascinating and unique animal in your jewellery collection.
These Cat charms are made from Tibetan Silver. Sue has hand-made them into this pendant and earrings set using silver-plated, nickel-free chain, jump rings and ear hooks.
Only £7.99 with free post and packaging.
1 in stock
This Cat Charm Pendant and Earrings Set gives the animal that rules your home, a place in in your jewellery collection.
7 Things you didn’t know about cats (and cat lovers)
- A cat lover is called an Ailurophile.
- Cats can drink sea water in order to survive. Cats have crazy kidneys that filter out the salt from the water so they can re-hydrate themselves.
- All cats are good natural hunters, even your own house cat! Cats who spend a lot of their time outside, have contributed to the extinction of 33 different species, including birds, mammals, and reptiles. Cats are actually listed among the top 100 most invasive species.
- Cats sweat through their paws. They have sweat glands on their paws that they use to mark their territory. So whenever they are simply walking or scratching your furniture, they are actually marking that spot as their own.
- Scientists once believed that cats were domesticated in Ancient Egypt approximately 4000 years ago, but new research, published in 2013, shows that a breed of once-wild cats lived in close proximity to farmers in China some 5300 years ago.
- Cats have learned to get humans to obey them. They do it by mimicking babies crying. Cats in want of food will make an urgent cry or meowing sound. They also control us by “herding”—darting between and rubbing on their owner’s legs while they walk. When we simply move faster and put down their food, we have reinforced this action.
- A new study supports the idea that a special relationship exists between women and cats. So you’re NOT just a crazy cat lady! While many people (often men) might consider cats to be aloof, self-serving prima donnas, the study concludes otherwise; beyond food-seeking behaviour of the cats, they found that cats forge true attachment to their owners.
Cat Charm Pendant And Earrings Set from LoveTaliesin Jewellery
Capture some Cat magic for yourself, or as a gift in this hand-made Cat charm jewellery.
These Cat charms are made from Tibetan Silver. Sue has hand-made them into this pendant and earrings set using silver-plated, nickel-free chain, jump rings and ear hooks. It costs just £7.99 with free post and packaging.
You can get this Cat Charm Pendant and Earrings Set from our stall at craft fairs and events. You can also buy the:
Cat Charm Pendant
Cat Charm Earrings