Elephant Head Charm Pendant and Earrings
This Elephant Head Charm Pendant and Earrings Set represents a fascinating and unique animal in your jewellery collection.
These Elephant Head charms are made from Tibetan Silver. Sue has hand-made them into this pendant and earrings set using silver-plated, nickel-free chain, jump rings and ear hooks.
Only £7.99 with free post and packaging.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This Elephant Head Charm Pendant and Earrings Set represents a much-loved animal in your jewellery collection.
14 Things you didn’t know about elephants
- They can live as long as an average human, for up to 70 years.
- There are two separate species of elephants – the African and the Asian elephant
- The African elephant is largest land mammal on earth
- Elephants normally walk at about 4 mph
- Elephants can swim – for some fairly long distances on occasions
- They spend most of their time eating – for up to 16 hours a day, getting through more than 150 kgs of food
- The herd is always led by a female elephant and males are evicted from the herd at 12 to 15 years old
- Their tusks are very large teeth
- An elephant’s eyesight is not very good, but its brain is the biggest in the animal kingdom.
- Elephants do not sweat
- Elephants eventually die after losing their last set of molar teeth – but they do have 6 sets of them
- An elephant will be pregnant for 2 years before giving birth
- A large male elephant can weigh as much as a railway freight wagon at 6500kg.
- An elephants trunk contains 40,000 muscles, divided into as many as 150,000 individual units. In contrast, the entire human body contains 639 muscles.
Elephant Head Charm Pendant And Earrings Set from LoveTaliesin Jewellery
Capture some Elephant magic for yourself, or as a gift in this hand-made Elephant Head charm jewellery.
These Elephant Head charms are made from Tibetan Silver. Sue has hand-made them into this pendant and earrings set using silver-plated, nickel-free chain, jump rings and ear hooks. It costs just £7.99 with free post and packaging.
You can get this Elephant Head Charm Pendant and Earrings Set from our stall at craft fairs and events. You can also buy the: