It may seem a little odd to be taking our jewellery to Food and Drink Fairs, but one of our innovations for 2016 is to do exactly that.
Many Food and Drink Fairs are set in the amazing grounds of some of the UK’s most prestigious venues. They are events that cater for the whole family and offer something for all ages. This goes way beyond rows of stalls selling food and drink, although this is still at the heart of each event.
At a well-run fair, you will find up to hundreds of stalls selling everything from hot and cold foods, wine and spirit producers and home and gift wear to name a few.
You’ll also find a host of entertainment from Cooking demo’s by celebrity chefs and contestants and winners of TV cooking and baking programmes, product demonstrations from leading manufacturers as well as local producers, live music and children’s entertainment.
There will also be a good selection of craft stalls at the best events, where you’ll find our white gazebo filled with our constantly evolving ranges of jewellery and accessories. We may even come up with some food-related jewellery offerings.
LoveTaliesin Jewellery at Prestwold Hall Food and Drink Fair
Prestwold Hall Estate is a magnificent location that will play host, for the first time, to The Great Food and Drink Festival over 3 days.
The event is held in the estate adjacent to the hall in the heart of Charnwood Leicestershire, home of the World famous Stilton, Red Leicester cheese and the one and only Melton Mowbray Pork Pie. The county is renowned for its food lovers and fine produce.
- We have over a 100 exhibitors selling local produce from across the county and East Midlands
- Plenty of hot food stands selling food for every ones taste from Hog Roast to Asian Fusion
- Stalls selling hand made goods and crafts (That’s us!)
More details on our Calendar Page.
- Cake Decorating workshops
- Wine tasting and Cocktail master classes
- Real ale marques and bars
- Children’s entertainment – Punch and Judy and the amazing Bongo Bongo
- There will be fun and educational cooking classes put on by KidzKitchen, so if you want your child to be the next winner of The Great British Bake-Off, make sure you attend this workshop!
- Live music every day from 11am – 4pm
- We have three wonderful celebrity chef demo’s over the three days
- Jean-Christophe Novelli
- Aldo Zilli
- Marcus Bean